If you love crafting with excellent quality, co-ordinated product ranges and want to share that with others then joining Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator is the perfect opportunity for you. With Stampin' Up! you can run your business your way, whether that is part-time, full-time or even seasonal:
- Set your own hours;
- Work around your family or other committments;
- Forge new friendships with fantastic, creative people;
- Get a 20% discount on your creative purchases;
- Earn extra money;
- Get fantastic support from Stampin' Up!, from me and from a large team of demonstrators in the UK and Europe (Austria, France, Germany, Netherlands)
So what do you need to do?
If you live in the UK, Austria, France, Germany or the Netherlands then you can sign up through me and become a part of my team. You simply need to click on the link below and follow the steps:
- Join my team;
- Read and sign the IDA (Independent Demonstrator Agreement)
- Pay only £99/129 € and choose £130/175 € worth of Stampin Up! product from any current catalogue.
Don't fancy running your own business BUT still want all the perks of being a demonstrator such as the 20% discount, forging new friendships and the benefits of a wide and varied network of demonstrators? Then do it your way! Join Stampin' Up! as a hobby demonstrator and get all that. All you need to do is maintain the quarterly minimum of £225/300 € net (i.e. does not include VAT or delivery costs).
If you would like further information or to talk it through, I am happy to have an honest, no obligation chat. Simply contact me on 07788746908 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.