Wednesday 5 November 2014

Sea Street Stampin' Up! Shaker Card

There's been another run of little boys' birthdays recently. I immediately thought of Stampin' Up! ® Sea Street rubber stamp set (available in wood or clear) and shaker cards. 

stampin-up-uk-independent-demonstrator-Tracy-May-Sea-Street-Shaker-cards

The outside of the card is made using the Maritime Designer Series Paper. I usually have an aversion to cutting up DSP, but I'm trying to get over it! I've had this paper since the demonstrator pre-order back in June and not used it until now!

stampin-up-uk-independent-demonstrator-Tracy-May-Sea-Street-Shaker-card-inside

I loved making these cards and was really pleased with them. My 5 year old son, however, was totally unimpressed, said they were boring and demanded I make cards with race cars on them instead! Luckily the recipient liked them (or at least the Mum did lol!).


stampin-up-uk-independent-demonstrator-Tracy-May-Sea-Street-Shaker-card-close-up

I put gold glitter in one of them, but it kept falling out every time I shook the card so I decided not to for these two. I cut out all the little crabs, lobster, star fish and anchor by hand.

I hope you've enjoyed today's projects.  Don't forget I will be moving my blog soon to http://bedlamandbutterflies.co.uk. I will try to move all my email followers over, but please do pop by the new blog and follow me there to make sure you still get my posts - and a big thank you for your support! 

And finally don't forget about the Weekly Deals!

CM-WeeklyDeals-EU

051114weeklydeals051114weeklydeals051114weeklydeals

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x