Monday 9 June 2014

Sending Good thoughts with Stampin' Up! Perfect Pennants

Who would have thought one little card could cause so much trouble? Well not really the card's fault - more my distracted fuzzy head! We made this card in my class last month. Trouble was I had to dash back twice for forgotten items. Luckily I have a super bunch of ladies, who were very forgiving. That will teach me to try to multi-task and pack my class bags, when the boys are in full swing holiday mode! Lol!

I used this card to teach the shadow stamping technique.

stampin-up-uk-independent-demonstrator-Tracy-May-perfect-pennants-flower-shop


Have you tried it? It's super easy - especially with the stamp-a-majig!

stampin-up-uk-independent-demonstrator-Tracy-May-shadow-stamping-technique

I stamped the flower in Soft Suede onto Crumb Cake card stock, then stamped over the image again but slightly off centre with Craft white.

I used the following products:

Stamps: Perfect Pennants wood or clear, Flower Shop wood or clear
Tools: Stamp-a-majig, Banners Framelits (available as a bundle with Perfect Pennants wood or clear until June 30th)

Don't forget to check out the RETIRING LISTS - lots of items have already sold out. If you want something make sure you order it NOW!


stampin up uk retiring products

stampin up uk joining offer

Interested in joining? As well as getting a great deal on the started kit, you will also receive a gift from me when you join my team, including a colour sampler of all current colours (including the new 2014-2016 In-colours)

stampin up uk Tracy May joining gift


4 comments :

  1. This is great - would you believe I have never done shadow stamping before? Well I might just have a go at this tonight!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate. I haven't done it for ages so may have to do some more :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi Tracy, what a lovely card, love the shadow stamping, I havn't done any for a while either.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x