Friday 23 May 2014

Clean & Simple Grunge with Stampin' Up!'s Gorgeous Grunge

Good morning everyone! Today's a bit meh (I'm sure that's a word, right?) weather wise today and my eldest son's school is shut today for training, soooooo I'll be doing the shop for party food for the boys' joint party tomorrow with them both in tow. Watch out Costco here we come!! Lol!

Anyway, today I have gone back to basics with a really simple card. I think it looks clean considering the "grunge". Gorgeous grunge is still on my favourite's list of Stampin' Up! stamps. I paired it with Perfect Pennants today and some Linen Thread to break it up a bit. I hope you like it!

stampin-up-uk-independent-demonstrator-Tracy-May-gorgeous-grunge-perfect-pennants-card-making-ideas

I had the sentiment banner already mounted on to Early Espresso and I thought yellow would look good with it, so I checked out my Stampin' Up!® Color Coach for another colour to go with it. Cherry Cobbler with Daffodil Delight and Early Espresso - I love it! It's not a combination I would normally have considered but it really does work, so I will have to remember that and try it out again. 

stampin-up-uk-independent-demonstrator-Tracy-May-gorgeous-grunge-perfect-pennants-card-making-ideas

Look at all that lovely white space around the card - that's what makes it so clean and simple looking! 

For this card I used:

Stamps: Perfect Pennants wood or clear, Gorgeous Grunge wood or clear
Embellishment: Linen Thread, Cherry Cobbler Candy Dot (from the Regals Candy Dot pack), Candy Dots Brad bases

N.B. The Perfect Pennants Stamp set and the Banners Framelits are available as a bundle at a 15% discount. Available in wood or clear.

I hope you liked today's project. If you are in Austria, France, Germany, The Netherlands or the UK you can purchase any of these items by clicking on the links above. Your support is very much appreciated x

Have a great weekend. See you Monday 

4 comments :

  1. I like it a lot! The colour combo is fun and invigorating :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Delphine - I am itching to try other colours now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card!!!!

    Bec :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x