Friday 4 April 2014

Easter Thank you's - using Stampin' Up! ® products

Good morning everyone. How are you all today? I had a nice lazy (ish) start to the day as my friend picked my eldest son up to take him to school for me. She lives a couple of streets away and has offered to pick him up on her way past a number of times now. It certainly makes for a calmer start to the day for me, as I only have to concentrate on getting him ready, instead of chasing him and his younger brother around trying to find various shoes, coats, water beakers and  bags.

A few weeks ago I had been on Pinterest (no surprise there!) and had seen a picture of a garden fence with big bright red butterflies and it immediately made me think of the Hardwood Background stamp (available in wood or clear) and the Beautiful Wings Embosslits. I made the card a Thank you card ....

Stampin up Beautiful Wings Hardwood thank you card Tracy May Card making ideas

.....and as I was planning on giving her a little gift too, the style of the card dictated the style of the treat bag I made to go with it. The measurements for the bag are the same as for the bunny bag you can find in my Youtube video.

Stampin up Beautiful Wings Hardwood thank you card Tracy May Card making ideas

(apologies about the picture quality)

Also as it is the last day of term today I made some little treat bags for the ladies at my youngest son's playgroup and for my eldest son's teachers.

Stampin up petite petals hardwood treat bag Tracy May gift ideas

The reason I bought the Petite Petals stamp set and punch bundle (available in wood or clear) and the Hardwood background stamp is because of a fellow Pinkie (Pink Lady - my upline's team). Back in February we did a Pinkies blog hop to showcase products from the Spring/Summer Catalogue and one of Dutch Pinkies Caroline made a stunning card with this combination, which really showcased these stamps for me. You can see her card here

In addition to the products mentioned above you will need:

Stamp Set: Starburst Sayings wood or clear

I hope you've enjoyed today's projects. Give them a go - they are so easy and very effective! My friend loved her gift!








No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x