Monday 28 April 2014

3 ways with Stampin' Up Washi Tape

Good morning everyone, I hope you had a fantastic weekend. It's a bit of a grey start to the week here but I am ever hopeful the sun will be back soon.

Today's projects are 3 examples of cards I have made using Stampin' Up!® Washi tape. My upline Michelle, hosts a bi-monthly challenge on our team Facebook page. The current challenge theme is wash tape. I love all the SU patterns and I use them in my This & That journal and also in my Filofax to brighten up my diary, but other than one of my very first blog post cards (which you can see here), I have not used them much on my cards.

I recreated that first card using the Watercolour Wonder Designer Washi tape. I stamped Gorgeous Grunge in Encore Gold ink for the background.

Stampin up Watercolor Wonder Washi tape Tracy May card making ideas

My second card is a more simplistic card altogether. I used the Hearts framelits to cut out an aperture in the top layer and stuck some Gingham Garden Washi tape behind it. I stamped the Washi chevrons using the Tape It stamp set. 

Stampin up Gingham Garden Washi tape Tracy May card making ideas

Finally my favourite card of them all, not least because I love the On Film Framelits, as well as the bright colours in the Retro Fresh This & That Washi tape, I used to stick the polaroid frame to the card. I stamped the background card behind the frame using Gorgeous Grunge and then stamped the bicycle and sentiment from Cycle Celebration.

Stampin up Retro Fresh Washi tape Tracy May card making ideas

I hope you like today's projects showing 3 different ways of using Washi tape. The links to all the products used are below. Hope you have a good day. Thanks for stopping by - see you soon. 

Stamp Sets: Gorgeous Grunge wood or clear, Cycle Celebrations wood or clear, Tape It wood or clear

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x