Friday 7 March 2014

Fresh Prints & Butterflies - using Stampin' Up! ® products

Yay - it's Friday. For some reason this week has felt like a long week, not that its really been any different to any other. The weather seems to be on the turn for the better with lighter evenings and the tree across the road has its spring blossom. The daffodils are flowering in my back garden too, so its definitely feeling more like spring is around the corner!

Today's card helps with that feeling too. It's a case of this one I saw on Pinterest, but I changed mine to use the Fresh Prints DSP and had fewer butterflies. I'm really pleased with the results. 

Stampin up demonstrator Bitty butterfly Elegant Butterfly punch Tracy May card making



The trusty new sewing machine was put to good use again. I have some other ideas of cards I want to make with it. Shame I don't have to room to have it set up, ready and waiting - one day maybe! 

For today's card I used the following products:


Cardstock: Coastal Cabana , Crumb Cake, Real Red, Whisper White
DSP: Fresh Prints
Stamp Set: Says it all (available in clear and wood)
Ink: Real Red, Coastal Cabana
Punches Bitty Butterfly and Elegant Butterfly





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x