Monday 15 July 2013

Washi meets MDS!

Stampin Up Washi Tape Elegant Bitty Butterfly Grunge Tracy May Card Making

Having seen so many combinations of ink splodges and washi tape on Pinterest and Google I couldn't wait to have a go at it myself.

So while I was waiting for my new Gorgeous Grunge stamp set to be delivered last week I had a little play with the ink splodges stamps in MDS (My Digital Studio), which is Stampin' Up!'s digital design software, due to be released in the near future to the European market.


It's really easy to use once you get started and I can't wait to have another go. I'm going to design my new business cards and postcards in it and get them all printed out. 


Anyways, back to my card - I printed out the splodges onto Whisper White cardstock and then layered over the image with strips of washi tape. I punched out the butterflies and stuck them over the top of the washi tape with a Stampin' dimensional.



Stampin Up Washi Tape Elegant Bitty Butterfly Grunge Tracy May


When my four-year-old son saw the card after I had finished, he exclaimed "Wow - that's cool".
I even changed the colours of the ink in MDS to match the washi tape. He is absolutely right - that is cool! 


The supplies I used to create my card are as follows:

Card stock: Whisper White A4 9,75 € | £7.50 106549, Basic Gray A4 8,50 € | £6.25 121689 Accessories: Punches - Bitty Butterfly 19,25 € | £14.25 129406, Elegant Butterfly 19,25 € | £14.25 127526, Epic Day This & That Washi Tape 5,95 € | £4.50 131269 


MDS will be coming soon! Check back here for more information at a later date

In the meantime if you would like to order any of the other supplies used in this card then please either give me a call on 07788746908 or email me on tracyj.may71@gmail.com.

Thanks for stopping by

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x